Hi, I’m Sandy Archer, I’m a brand creator, designer and artist. I teach passionate professionals, creative entrepreneurs and small business owners ‘The Art of Brand Creation’.
I love working with people who have a desire to make a difference, to create something real and meaningful, those who have a big vision but need inspiration and support to make it happen, I’ll help you manage the ups and downs of building and developing a truly authentic business and brand, towards creating a business, life and brand you LOVE!
I’ll encourage you to take a long term, enjoyable road, rather than a quick fix
To maintain balance and enjoy the journey.
To get back on the bike when the road gets bumpy
To clarify your purpose and follow your passion
To deliver it to the world with confidence and pride
I’ve spent over 25 years building, designing and managing brands for clients across a wide variety of industries. I’ve noticed that the most successful businesses (and brands), follow a simple formula:
1. Do what you love, what comes naturally and build that into your brand
2. Whatever you do, do it with the customer’s best interest at heart
3. Deliver consistent and reliable services or products
4. Be proud of what you do
5. Deliver it visually in a relevant, clear and consistent way
“The impact I want you to create is the authentic kind. Where you are rewarded and recognised for being you. I love working with passionate people who are great at what they do, but find themselves not communicating their message or speaking in their own voice”.
A bit more about me…
I’m what is known as a ‘multi-passionate Entrepreneur’. If you’ve never heard of that before, it’s someone who is passionate about and follows a number of paths. I’ve always found some things are just too hard to choose between! (I think it started when my loving dad waited patiently at the sweet shop for up to 30 minutes when I was a kid, trying to choose the chocolate bar I wanted…) I want to do it all! So I know what it’s like to live with a creative and busy mind.
I even like variety in where I live, that’s why I choose to live between Australia and the UK. You’ll find me somewhere between the beaches of the Sunshine Coast and the countryside of England.
My Roles, like my lifestyle, are varied. And I love it that way…
I call myself a CREATIVE, a CONSULTANT and a COACH
I do a lot, I know… but whatever I’m doing, there are four things I focus on creating and delivering:
CLARITY — I encourage people be clear about who they are and what they want, in their business and their personal life
CREATIVITY — I always take a creative approach. I support people in finding a fresh perspective, to look for the possibilities not the problems and to create something real and unique.
COMMUNICATION — I believe it’s critical to follow your truth and learn to speak your truth, deliver your own message, that means learning to find your voice and use your voice.
CALM – Sometimes it takes a clear head and a calm mind to see what’s right in front of you. I always take time to see things objectively and add a positive influence on any situation.
I call it LIFE AT THE HIGH C”S! Or ‘living life in the creative lane’!
I’m on a mission to live a life that is calm, clear and creative and I aim to help as many people as I can do the same thing. So I enjoy working with others who want to create and deliver their greatest contribution.
A BIT MORE ABOUT ME…
- I LOVE…Dogs, winters and walking in nature
- Writing, painting and creating anything, preferably colourful and useful!
- Getting on a plane — going somewhere new
- Going home and spending time with my mum
- Staying at home and watching a good movie with John
- Sitting by the fire, telling stories and eating home cooked food
I’M INSPIRED BY…Mountains, colour, art, people and places
I’M CREATIVE… I’m so creative I create things and then forget I’ve even created it!
- My mind goes 24/7 and I love it! most of the time….
- I love to create anything that brightens up the world and makes it a better place.
- I write, design and publish self-awareness, self-discovery and self-care products, gifts cards, calendars, journals and diaries that inspire you to live a better life.
- I paint and draw and love photography
- I’ve spent most of my career designing and delivering brands and I enjoy working with passionate people, who have a vision and are willing to change and grow
- My desire is to authentic brands that have positive impact on the world
MY PHILOSOPHY ON LIFE…Variety is the spice of life — live big
- Time is precious, don’t waste it on things that don’t matter
- Be yourself, share yourself — why would you want to be anyone else!
- If you don’t know how, learn it. If you don’t have time, make it
- If you want to do something badly enough, you will find a way
- I believe if we all spend our times, doing what we love, the world will be a better place
THINGS I’VE LEARNED ALONG THE WAY
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone, we’re all different and at different stages of our life
- Live a balanced life — avoid extremes (I don’t like roller coasters)
- You’ve got to look after yourself, so you can look after others
- I’ve learned how to stand my ground and say what I think in a calm and centred way
- Consistency is hard, but critical if you want to create anything significant
- Life has ups and downs, you’ve got be prepared for the unexpected
So, if you’ve got a vision to create something real and inspiring, if you want to be seen, be heard for being you, I’ll help you craft your vision, build your brand and share your voice with the world with authenticity and maximum impact.
EDUCATION / CAREER SNAPSHOT
I’ve spent over 25 years building, designing and managing brands for a multitude of clients across a wide variety of industries.
I have enjoyed a varied and successful career in the design and marketing industry for over three decades. After training in London, I enjoyed travelling extensively whilst building my creative portfolio working as a freelance designer in London and Australia. I owned and operated my own design, brand development and marketing business for 15 years until I became an independent brand consultant and creative director.
- BA Hons Graphic Design, Kingston University, London
- Results Life Coaching Training
- 15 years in the design and marketing industry owning and operating own design agencies
- 12 years working as an independent brand consultant with organizations, businesses and creative agencies, including 8 years offering life coaching services
- Griffith University, Queensland College of Art Tutoring Communication Design
If you’re inspired to be more, do more and would like to explore creating a business, brand or lifestyle that you love, I’d love to hear from you. Contact me – I reply to all my emails personally…