we, us or our means Sandy Archer Art & Design (ABN 89 213 535 399).
Information we collect
We may collect two types of information about you: personal information and anonymous information.
The types of personal information we may collect about you offline or online include
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street
address and/or telephone number;
- your marital status and/or anniversary;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your credit card details;
- your demographic information, such as postcode;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our website, associated applications,
associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information provided by you or a third party.
- preferences and options based on your internet searches.
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources,
search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of
browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
Collection and use of information
We may collect, store, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to help us monitor our website and improve user experience;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including, but not limited to send you promotional information about our products and services and information
about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include
parties that are located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data, including, but limited to Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram or other relevant businesses.
- to regulatory authorities, if required by law.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date,
incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete,
misleading or out of date.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our website from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over those websites and we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information, which you provide whilst visiting those websites. Those websites are not
For any questions or notices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org